Sunday, March 30, 2014

One Year Later: AMA!

It's been almost a year since I posted anything on this blog, the main reason being that back in May of last year I considered the set officially complete and moved on to real-life play-testing. However, this weekend I decided to start up an AMA on Reddit to get some constructive criticism for the cards currently released to the public and talk some more about how I was able to get this project done and ready for playing. I won't be posting the whole set, but here's the last card I created before reaching the magic number 229. It's pretty silly in comparison to the rest of the set, but I felt like it had to be done. I present to you Missingno.


I know it's bit hard to see the little 229 in the corner, but Magic Set Editor automatically adds those numbers for each card you create in the current set selected. If this isn't enough proof for the AMA I create, I'll send a link to the complete set to the moderators of /r/IAmA. You can find my post right here, and I look forward to answering any questions you may have for me! Until next time.

Cards revealed during the AMA:



No comments:

Post a Comment